What documents are needed

.: What documents are needed?

A Home Information Pack must contain the following documents:

  • Index
  • Energy Performance Certificate
  • Sale Statement
  • Evidence of Title
  • Local Authority Search
  • Drainage and Water Search
  • Leasehold information (where applicable)

Quick Search

Please enter place name or postcode (uk)
e.g Brackley, Northants or NN13

Tick for lettings

My Shortlist